Stone Pitching Brisbane
Stone Pitching is typically used on slopes and inclined areas, keeping sections of land in place and preventing it from eroding below. It can also be used to level uneven ground, creating a flatter or more stable surface that’s easier to manage.
We will use our experience to set up the perfect stone-pitched solution for your property, choosing the right size and shape of stones and assembling them properly to deliver an outstanding outcome.
Stone Pitching for Different Parts of Your Property
The beauty of stone pitching is that you can use it to improve the look and function of different parts of your property.
- Terraced gardens – Secure different levels of your garden and prevent them from eroding.
- Stairs – Create a safer and more accessible pathway in your garden or plot of land with stone-pitched stairways.
- Roadside gardens – Prevent gardens sections or plots of land from eroding on the road or street.
- Retaining walls – Keep land or water in place with tough stone-pitched retaining walls.
- Creeks and riverbanks – Prevent land beside rivers and creeks from eroding by securing their banks.